Friday, August 22, 2008

Ready to Roll!

The DNC is coming to town next week and although I didn't get a ticket, I've still got to represent! I guess I'm not too disappointed that I don't get to go, considering I already got a front row, press box seat to Obama's campaign rally in Laramie a few months ago (Oh, Bama!).

In case you haven't guessed already, this is a tree-huggin', queer-lovin', Iraq War-hatin', Pro Choice-votin', bleeding heart kind of home. And proud of it. I can't wait to vote in my second presidential election! You're all registered to vote, right?

My amazing bumper sticker came in the mail today. I've never had a bumper sticker on my car before, so I'm kind of excited. For your very own "Sorry W" sticker, visit the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Web site.

Democratic National Convention
The Democratic Party

No comments: