Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Presents in Action

I know I mentioned some of the great things for my apartment that I got for my birthday--and here they are!

The stone and wire cricket found a home in my living room. He may later move to my office, but I like him here for now.


I bought this little ceramic owl today with some of the money my dad gave me. He will definitely be going to the office on Monday. The Buddha for luck and the owl for wisdom. I'll be unstoppable!


And finally, the barstools that I am still so excited about. The style is called "Durango," which I guess is my homage to Wyoming. They are really comfortable and I think they look so nice with my other furniture. My mom also got me a table-height chair in the same style that I use for my desk chair.

I wonder if I can get some more good stuff for Christmas....