Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's in the details, darling

On Sunday I got totally, completely unpacked and it feels so good! Now that it's done, I am appalled it took me as long as it did. It's nice because now I get to focus on the little things that make it feel like I actually live here. I'm exciting start doing more, but I can't rush things (like that would be a problem anyway....). So here are some little things I took care of this weekend.

I finally got a bedskirt. You know, like an adult.

I love this little telephone stand. I need to get a longer phone cord so that it doesn't have to be stretched across the wall like it is now, and I want to get some fake plants to put in the vases.

My blue telephone pole insulators look really pretty when the sun shines through them. I want to find some more in different shades.

And now, the pièce de résistance - the closet. I think this was the part I was putting off for so long because it was such a complete disaster for so long. But now it is all organized and it is huge! And check out the built in shoe rack. Green much?

1 comment:

anjalimehtus said...



shoe storage solutions India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.