Sunday, March 30, 2008

For Those Other 364 Days

I was planning on writing on this subject anyway, but tonight seems particularly appropriate since we are experiencing a white-out blizzard here in Laramie and it feels more like the middle of December than nearly April.

Looking around my apartment recently, I realized that I have several Christmas decorations out to use year-round. I have four tree ornaments hanging on my kitchen cabinent handles, an angel cookie stamp on my back-splash, and Christmas bells on my bedroom door. And really, why not?

I had been using these items out of season inadvertently, I kept them out because I like them and I thought they looked nice in my kitchen. Especially with tree ornaments, relatively neutral shapes such as stars can make cute adornments even in the summer. So instead of tossing all of your "Christmas stuff" back in the closet as soon as the holidays are over, see if you can get more than two weeks worth of use out of some of your decorations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ofopyhik.greatnow.com/ecunyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money