Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tão Ciumento!

That's how you say "so jealous" in Portuguese. I am so jealous of my mother because in August, she moved to the Azores. For those of you not in the know, the Azores is an archipelago of 9 islands about 900 miles off the coast of Portugal.

My mom lives on the island Terciera. She has a villa right near the beach, is enjoying 60-degree weather in December, and has been doing all sorts of fun things like going to bull runs.

While she still needs to send me some pictures of her fabulous villa furnished (since I took most of her furniture....), here are some pictures she sent of me of her new place and the neighborhood. Needless to say, I'm already planning my vacay.

And here's our dog Topaz, being very pouty at the airport. Poor Toto, I'm sure the 5-hour flight was not fun for her. But I hear she's having a blast and making lots of new friends in her new island paradise home!

No comments: