Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fa La La La La

Day....
and night.
I am really happy with the way my icicle lights look on my balcony. I decided not to do a tree this year, so it's nice to have a little something luminescent. Though I do have those nice big living room windows, so if I decide to do a tree next year, I'm sure it will look really pretty.

With my lights finally up, I'm starting feel a little more in the Christmas spirit. So I thought I would share my holiday/winter playlist. I think it's rockin this year!

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Bebo Norman
"Mushaboom" Feist
"Changes" Seu Jorge
"Amazing Grace" Sufjan Stevens
"It Was a Strange Time in My Life" Jens Lekman
"It Really Is (A Wonderful Life)" Mindy Smith
"You Really Got a Hold on Me" She & Him
"Love Came Down at Christmas" Jars of Clay
"You, Me, and the Bourgeoisie" The Submarines
"Carol of the Bells" The Bird and The Bee
"That Was the Worst Christmas Ever!" Sufjan Stevens
"Winter Song" Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
"King of Carrot Flowers Part 2 & 3" Neutral Milk Hotel
"Winter '05" Ra Ra Riot
"You Could Be Happy" Snow Patrol
"Tidal Wave" The Killers
"No Christmas While I'm Talking" The Walkmen

I have two songs from Sufjan Steven's 2006 Christmas album (Sufjan Stevens: Songs for Christmas) in there. Buy it - it's gorgeous.

No comments: