Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a tickity-tack hot tranny mess in here

I'm finally all moved! On Tuesday afternoon, I packed up everything in my Laramie apartment and hauled it the two and a half hours down to Denver. I can't believe that I'm finally in my apartment. It's really exciting but also feels kind of weird.

And I got my Internet hooked up this afternoon so I can finally blog about my moving pains. Actually, the move wasn't that bad. I got a lot of help from my sister and also my aunt and cousin once I got down here. Plus, it didn't hurt that I really don't have that much stuff. My entire life fit into an Explorer and a Civic.

So here are some pictures of what my fab apartment looks like right now. Sad, isn't it? The kitchen looks nice, but the living room is a nightmare and there's nothing to do about the bedroom. But it's hard to even start unpacking some things when you don't have anything to store them in (i.e. furniture). A lot of it is just laziness too, I have a lot of time to kill so I'm trying to pace myself.

I think my next big unpacking project is going to be my closet. It is so huge! I am going to have to get some more clothes and shoes to fill it up with. Maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow.

Well, I look forward to blogging more about this apartment's transformation from a glorified storage unit to a sophisticated urban dwelling!

PS Talk about moving pains--I think I broke my arm!

1 comment:

K said...

Oh my goodness! Meghan, did you know there are people squatting in your apartment?!